Friday, January 21, 2005

I love your use of color, sense of proportion and balance, and quiet lack of inhibition. I find your originality and artistic sense especially inspiring and refreshing. P.W.

Your art work was very fascinating. L.A.H.

I liked your artwork very much, I found it very fascinating. C.H.

I thought your art work was very good and I hope I see it again. M.C.

I thought your work looks very unique and you must like buttons. D.C.

My art classes and myself have enjoyed the opportunity to view your work.
C.D. (Bullitt County art teacher)

The exhibition was very nice. I especially liked "The Window". S.H.

Love this place. It's so big and cozy don't change it and this will always be a great place. K.V. 8th grader

This approach to history preservation and art enjoyment is very interesting and lovely. Several pieces bring to mind items of old clothes in my family trunk - but I would have never dreamed of creating such fascinating portraits. Congratulations.
J.T.

I had been looking forward to seeing the exhibit, but I had no idea how unique and lovely it would be. S.L. Eminence Librarian


No comments: