Friday, January 21, 2005

A beautiful idea! Being a seamstress, I appreciate the work and creativity in your art. Thanks for sharing with us in Shepherdsville. P.W.

I can feel you put a lot of feeling in your work. I could feel the people you thought of in your art looking back at me. C.C.

Very interesting collection. My favorite is "Uncle Bob" he was my real uncle. A.J.

Fan-tab-u-lous B.L.

Thank you for the opportunity to view your works, truly, the Lord has richly blessed you throughout your years here upon this earth. For through you, may other people learn of the past and the ways of there times. You are truly a talented person. Thank you again for sharing your talent with others. May the Lord continue to bless you. B.D.

Enjoyed the exhibit very much. I didn't know Sheep-town had an artist! Congrats. Why not do one of a Bullitt County jail inmate. You could call it ESCAPE ARTIST. P.B.

Enjoyed the exhibit very much. E.B.

Enjoyed viewing your exhibit. L. T.

Very unique. I most liked the period pieces. S.P.H

It's nice to know some one that is as talented as you. Your work is beautiful. M.B. (a neighbor)

Excellent! N.W.
Avery refreshing exhibit. I really enjoyed it. C.P.

I really enjoyed this unique art exhibit. Since I like to sew I enjyed looking at the manu interesting stitches. F.P.

I think the work is beautiful N.J.C.

Dear Alma, I began my love affair with you about 10 yrs. ago when I spent 2-3 hours in the U. of L. bookstore on wildflower dying. The next day I bought the book and have cherished it ever since. Today's encounter was even more exciting than that afternoon 10 years ago. I just love the "Candelabum", "Southern Gothic", the "Sewing Machine Stitchery" and "Uncle Bob Shows His Medals." (especially the worn sleeve) Thank you so much for sharing these treasures with us.
E.P. Instuctor of English
Also wife of a wonderful farmer-Jim & mother of Amy & Mary

No comments: